Saturday, December 13, 2008

You're Gonna Miss This

This is the older sister of the little baby from my last post. She is such a little ham, and was always saying or doing something crazy, once she finally got warmed up to me. Much better than the first time I did her pictures :) Later we hung out and had oranges and crackers together :)
























"You're gonna miss this, you're gonna want this back, you're gonna wish these days, hadn't gone by so fast. These are some good times. So take a good look around, you may not know it now. But you're gonna miss this."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

These pictures look great!

Felecia said...

I love that song. Great photography! The little girl is cute! I love anything to do with photos too. I don' have a special photography camera yet . . . maybe in the future. I do use Adobe photoshop - I love editing pix! I also love to scrapbook. Do you or is your hobby just photography?

Also, I know this is random, but I noticed that you like Russian music...are you Russian? Or do you just like it? Do you understand the language? just curious. I'm trying to learn it.

Have a great week! :)
Felecia